Delhi, the capital city of India, is a mouth-watering ice cream of every flavour. Funny, isn’t it? Yes, every nook and corner of this city will let you taste a different flavour. Here are some of the fascinating things in Delhi which will allure you to quickly catch a Delhi to Jaipur taxi:
- For all the foodies out there, some of the popular streets in Delhi offer scrumptious, lip-smacking street foods from Gol Gappas and Chhole Bhature, to Bhel Puri, Pav Bhaji, Bhalla Papri, Papri Chaat, Tikkis and what not! The famous Khan Market, Delhi Haat, Lajpat Nagar and not to forget the ghee-drowned, mouth watering parathas and sugar-dipped sweets of Chandni Chowk! Delhi is also world-famous for its spice market, Khari Baoli, which is the largest wholesale spice market in Asia. Even the wholesale market of fruits and vegetables in Azadpur is Asia’s biggest of its kind and thousands of trucks unload the fruits and vegetables over there everyday.
- For history-lovers, photographers, architects, nature-lovers and painters, Delhi is littered with reminiscences of the lost empires of ancient India. There is Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, which is the tallest brick minaret of the world, Iron Pillar, India Gate, Jantar Mantar, Red Fort, Old Fort, and the Delhi Zoo.
- If you wish to buy little knick-knacks like art pieces, crafts material or shop around the streets for reasonable clothes, footwear, jewellery and other accessories, without shelling out big bucks, there are the the famous markets like Sarojini Nagar, Lajpat Nagar, Janpath and Connaught Place. Chandni Chowk is also flooded with jewellery and other bridal items like sarees, lehengas and suits. Kamla Nagar market is the hot spot for Delhi girls who wish to flaunt their attire. Karol Bagh and Gaffar Market is famed for its cheap-priced electronics gadgets especially mobile phones.
- Not only this, Delhi roads are speckled with religious places, like temples, mosques, churches and gurudwaras. The Akshardham Temple, Jama Masjid, Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple, Iskcon Temple, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Nizamuddin Dargah are overcrowded with the divine devotees all the time, and tourists from all over the world visit them, only to leave awe-inspired!
- Talking of the transportation in Delhi, the Delhi Metro, which is weaved across the city is its pride. It carries millions of passengers every single day and has successfully been able to touch almost all the corners of the city. No matter, it is still proliferating. Another USP of the transportation in Delhi is that the entire public transport is run on the Compressed Natural Gas, a renewable source of energy. If you wish to take an entire tour of Delhi, covering all the important places, HOHO Bus service is the perfect choice for it.
- Other popular tourists attractions include the Lodi Gardens, Hauz Khas Village, National Museum of Delhi, Bal Bhavan, Doll’s Museum, and Raj Ghat.
- As it is well-known that Delhi is a perfect morph of the ancient and the modern, it has several grand malls in Saket, Rohini, Tagore Garden, Hauz Khas and Rajouri Garden.
So hurry up and quickly book Lucknow to Delhi Flights with numerous offers pouring in. EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER.